Marv's Ke70 V2.0

marvis

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking about how it will handle the crash, I'm talking about the cars ability to get you in a dangerous situation, and you endangering other motorists on the road. Say, if you're doing 80 in a skyline and drop it to 2nd and dump the clutch in the wet. Do you think this behavior is dangerous as a corolla doing the same thing, I doubt you'd get wheel spin in a stock rolla :yes:

I would have to say a 198/2/3/4 corolla is far from the safest car on the road. Id rather be in a skyline with crumble zones. imo

I do not know why it takes 5 police officers to look at one single car.

You must realise a KE70 is starting to attract more attention to police. People putting faster engines, and KE70s are getting around as little sleepers. Plus your car is low and looks pretty sexy.

Police are just jealous haha.

I feel I am going to get pulled over a bit too when I get on my p's and having my rolla looking it's best.

Good luck with your car.

I hate it when i get pulled over just for a cop to get thier quota.

Worst one was riding my bike home in -2 at night and the cop decided to tell me my L plate was flapping

i just wanted to get home and he was telling me it was cold outside... :bash: :y:

nice looking rolla i wanna see the rest of the rims theres shiney red bits oooh

cops,, next time they pull me over i am going to record how long i am pulled over for, then send them a bill for wasting my time :bash: :y:

nice car btw my brother used to have one, i drove it once and was amazed i didn't know any car could be so gutless, he had the automatic sedan, until he cooked the head...

hope u get ur license back soon

scott

speaking of useless cops,

i was comin home from work last night with a highway car infront (didnt have the guts to overtake even tho he was goin bit slow lol)

saw a silver vy comin towards me with only 1 low beam working, i thought yeah this guy is a gonner.

but nuh, cop just kept on driving and didnt even touch the brakes!

spose it was cause there is no P plate lol