November 21, 200817 yr comment_291835 That looks mad with the 15s Luke, just need trim rings and whitewalls now yeeww Still need venetians and sunvisor too You got this thing running again yet? Still coming over tomorrow? Cheers, Ben. Report
November 21, 200817 yr Author comment_291869 yeh its all going good except i got a seized brake caliper the other day just gotta bleed em now, should still be ok for tomorrow :) Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291870 Ahk sik I thinking of posing it up through town tomorrow night in my 71 lol Cheers, Ben. Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291887 Haha ok man I'll see if a few Rollas wanna come out. Mitch is almost inevitably down there on a Saturday night lol Cheers, Ben. Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_291915 Shit, Cruising Rundell and Hindley street, havent done that fo years. Awsome 2 door mate, looks tuff Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292173 Shit, Cruising Rundell and Hindley street, havent done that fo years. Awsome 2 door mate, looks tuff like you can actually cruise hindley street on a saturday night, pretty sure when i went down there, there was minimal movement the entire way down :) Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292350 Nice 2 door mate. I'm curious as to how much you paid for yours as I'm thinking of offering this guy down the road some money for his, which is in almost the same condition (except the motor is buggered haha). I've read they are rare as rocking horse shit, I love the look of them (and all Rolla's) anyway and would love to add one of these to my collection. Good luck with yours. You should paint it :P Report
November 24, 200817 yr Author comment_292499 i got mine prity cheap as it was from a mate, i will paint it one day but not for a while as i have a couple of other cars to spend some money on at the same time Report
December 8, 200817 yr comment_296120 nice man, 2door dumped on its ass :) I'm almost finnished painting my rolla, got it primed & I'm keen as 2 lower it :P haha seabiscuit. i picked mine up 4 $400 :y: i did offer him $500 but he put it down :) Ronnie Report
December 22, 200817 yr comment_300265 Awesome lookin '30 champ! those steelies look awesome when it's so low... more pics!! haha Mark Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now