July 1, 201412 yr comment_684961 Any one been down to Centre Rd of late? After my little crash in the AE95 I may need a bumper, bonnet and left front guard off a ae92 seca/95 wagon If any one knows if there is anything down there that would be great, as its no longer 2 minutes from work :) Report
July 1, 201412 yr comment_684984 i was there about 3-4 weeks ago and there were no ae9x's that i remember. but as you would know a lot can happen in a month at the wreckers :) Report
July 18, 201412 yr comment_685693 Went to Centre Rd yesterday which was a true joy in the hail and sleet that hit when I was at the very back of the yard. Thank god for Corona station wagons with open tailgates. I had to stick my nose in front of the heater vent when I got back to it. Nothing exciting in the yard, but interestingly there was an AE86 trueno rolling shell in the holding yard to the side. From it's stance I assume it had an engine insitu, the interior was stuffed full of bumpers and other bits and bobs. It looked like an abandoned project as the body was in various shades of primer. Had a carbon fibre effect bonnet but sounded metal? Funny place for it to end up. Had "hold" scrawled on the screen so not sure what they plan for it. Report
August 13, 201412 yr comment_687003 Is that Peter Robinson in Oakleigh still dealing in old Corolla parts? Report
August 13, 201412 yr comment_687004 He certainly is. I run his facebook page for him and update it randomly - https://www.facebook.com/peterrobinsonautomotive He is still old school and prefers phone calls though. 03 9544 1162 Report
August 14, 201412 yr comment_687005 Terrific, thank you very much for that. Also prefer the old phone call. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now