Small Car Sunday

Budowski

hey just did a quick search for small car sunday, just wondering if there will be a next one and when oh and where ?

read that it might not be run by the sporting car club ? and will be back to wigley reserve and free ?

Members dont see this ad
have you checked there own forum? cause all i could find on there atm is a discussion bout where to hold the event.

Yeh ive signed up waiting for it to go through. I once worked with the guys who run VMAX but its been a few years since ive seem em.

hey some info for you budowski

The show will be at Glenelg in the same place where all japan day was,

I beleive it is going to be Sunday the 19th of October,

They are scaling back as last year was such a flop and they want to get away from the whole autosalon look at me poser trailer car show with no commonwhores or falcoooons,

Entry will be free for the spectators and entry for cars will be $10-$15 bucks at the most.

I think it will be good to be in more of a laxed environment but am sure that we still be able to have our Pooooosaaars lined up in club format...

this was originally pulled from pga and posted on tuned4street so ive kind of ripped it from them :bash:

hey some info for you budowski

this was originally pulled from pga and posted on tuned4street so ive kind of ripped it from them :)

sweet thanks for the info dude your a legend. ill mark it on the calender.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm a definite, unless theres any unforeseen failures on the car between now and then. Should be all good, don't plan on driving it very much between now and then :D

good to hear i will be a deffinite there, but I'm unsure about if i will have my "hektic JDM YO!" front bar on or not :wink: