October 9, 200818 yr comment_280389 Alright, I'm in. I'll come straight from work. Dave, if you can get there, I am happy to give you a lift home if you like. Report
October 9, 200818 yr comment_280401 Alright, I'm in. I'll come straight from work. Dave, if you can get there, I am happy to give you a lift home if you like. awesome. i know why you're so keen to take me home... :P i appreciate the offer, and will make it worth your while :P -dave Report
October 14, 200817 yr comment_281421 i won't be attending tonite, as my ride home to sticksville has pulled a sickie *cough* thenobbler *cough* hopefully catch next months... Report
October 14, 200817 yr comment_281507 Your soft tate! Yo coulda walked home! Lol! Yes, I'm flat out getting the wags finished for the John's Rod n Custom Picnic... and I'm not well hence a day of yesterday. Hope it all went well tonight! JP Report
October 14, 200817 yr comment_281567 Well Dave is a very handsome guy Kim Cole hasn't changed in over 20 years. Report
October 14, 200817 yr Author comment_281589 Good to see so many new faces at the meeting last night.. more new /returning people than regulars hehe Report
October 15, 200817 yr comment_281803 alright guys, i'm throwing this out to you, but as of yesterday i'm a new recruit to the TCCAV. how many other melbourne boys and girls can we round up to join? have a go at entry level motorsport, get a permit for that spare classic car that doesn't get used much, and meet some more like minded enthusiasts... highly reccomended. -dave Report
October 31, 200817 yr Author comment_286083 On again on Tuesday week (11th) at Bells Hotel South Melbourne at 8pm. I will put up the newsletter over the weekend so you can read last months news. All welcome! Report
November 3, 200817 yr Author comment_286883 Here is October's newsletter. I am putting these up a month late.. so members get it first. Meeting on Tuesday the 11th at Bells Hotel South Melbourne Toyotalk October 2008 Report
November 29, 200817 yr Author comment_293732 Meeting reminder time - Tuesday week, December 9th the Toyota Car Club of Australia (VIC) will be having their final meeting for the year, including our Awards Night. Come one come all! We also have a motorkhana on December 14th and a Christmas Party on December 20th. PM me for further details. Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294210 myself and nobbler will be in attendence this month for the GOR update. Report
December 1, 200817 yr comment_294475 can anyone come to these? i feel a little out of the scene with my electronics and errr... modern-ness Report
December 1, 200817 yr Author comment_294478 We have people with late model cars as well as early models, so all are welcome. Anyone who wants to do club motorsport is welcome, doesn't matter what you drive! Our Treasurer has never even owned a Toyota :dance: Edited December 1, 200817 yr by silverra23 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now