New Cruise And Bbq

white_sandshoe

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down for saturday afternoon

Ok, so far we are 5 strong (though i'll be driving a gemi as both the rolla's and the cressida are off the road) So it looks like Cruise/BBQ is back on. So, if I'm hearing correctly, we want a 2pm meet, 4pm cookup?

So, new official time, 2pm on Saturday the 30th, at Fern Road Park, Riverton... cruise running down to fremantle, then up ocean road to scarborough, then inland to balcatta. I'll have maps at the meeting point, though it won't be overly technical.

Bring a BBQ pack to share, and i'll put on the beers. Does anyone have a problem with Coronas??? (I thought it'd be fitting given our Cactuar Racing endeavour...) Also, if someone has a BBQ they can drag along?

Ok, so far we are 5 strong (though i'll be driving a gemi as both the rolla's and the cressida are off the road) So it looks like Cruise/BBQ is back on. So, if I'm hearing correctly, we want a 2pm meet, 4pm cookup?

So, new official time, 2pm on Saturday the 30th, at Fern Road Park, Riverton... cruise running down to fremantle, then up ocean road to scarborough, then inland to balcatta. I'll have maps at the meeting point, though it won't be overly technical.

Bring a BBQ pack to share, and i'll put on the beers. Does anyone have a problem with Coronas??? (I thought it'd be fitting given our Cactuar Racing endeavour...) Also, if someone has a BBQ they can drag along?

i could meet up with the cruise either in freo or scarborough depending on time.

would you be able to give me your mobile so i can organise to meet up with the pack?

i finish work @ 2

if you go to www.whereis.com and search for parks, on Fern road, in Wilson, WA it'll come up with it... it's called Riverton Jetty Park... can't miss it...

If people bring one of them bbq packs, there should be plenty enough to go around, and a good variety. If anyone has a good bbq they can bring that'd be great, otherwise I can arrange for my lovely wife to fry stuff on the stove.

I'm not too keen on inviting other clubs along, mostly because we'll be ending up at my home, and I kinda want to keep it to rollaclub members only.

I heard no complaints about the beers, so a carton of Coronas will be waiting for us at final destination. I've also PM'd my number to those meeting us enroute.