September 10, 200818 yr comment_273960 so when is this cruise? need to throw some rego on my car. Report
September 13, 200818 yr comment_274665 so when is this cruise? need to throw some rego on my car. 3rd of October......? Report
September 22, 200818 yr comment_276677 Andy this is your event hahahah don't give up on it! Though i highly doubt my ke will be registered by then which is completely gay. Getting serviced and waiting on a few bits and pieces, then when the springs arrive gregor will be putting them in and working on the rust... Ah well it will be worth the wait for sure :y: Report
September 23, 200818 yr Author comment_276701 meh carnt be botherd anymore, no one sees intrested dosnt matter we'll all still be out but Report
September 23, 200818 yr comment_276713 The problem is the planned date was too long after the original suggestion. Want to do a cruise? Only give about a week's notice. I'm still up for this one if you want to proceed, but there's no way the GT-Four will be there. Report
September 23, 200818 yr comment_276762 Not registered. Spraying oil through the engine bay. Suspension bushes are f@$ked. I don't have any money to get it fixed. Not even close. :dance: I'm going to have enough trouble getting bills paid without trying to worry about that. Edited September 23, 200818 yr by ancullen Report
September 23, 200818 yr comment_276908 Yep - divorce sucks. :dance: Um mate, did I miss something, email/pm if ya want??? Report
September 24, 200818 yr comment_277035 Um mate, did I miss something, email/pm if ya want??? um yea did i miss something? Report
September 25, 200818 yr comment_277351 Nope, nothing missed - it all happened pretty quick, that's all. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now