Actual Rollaclub Cruise <=24th Jan=> #$&@ Rock Up

ae174agze

Checked flight times and things, only avaliable times into darwin for the 12th and 14th of sept are unreasonable. Any chance of knocking it to the end of sept ?

LOL - are you being serious? We can definitely move the time if you come up for it. Plus that'll give me time to get my house cleaned up. :jamie:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all sounds cool, exactly when and where is it gonna happen though? I only got my L's about a week ago, but one of my mates can drive my car... this is gonna be my first cruise... can't wait!!!

Welcome to RollaClub. Stephen's AE82 isn't bad for a first car! Have you got any modifications of your own planned for it?

does everyone want to make it to more like 26th ish

26 September is fine with me - the drags are on that night though, so I don't know if any of you were planning on attending those.

Yea I bought it off Stephen about a week ago, and I've had to put fuel in every day since I got it... I've got some plans for it.... but I'll keep everybody up to date... but there's some problems, it coughs up black smoke, and I think that it means that it gets too much fuel... and then the timings out, and then I set it right, and then the pulleys moved about 20 degrees out again..... that can't be right... it sounds like a rotary motor... and it kinda scares me....

The 26th sounds all good, I'm in, no matter when it is, I just can't wait for my first cruise... not that I'm even alowed to drive the car... which sucks... unless I can find someone with a licence to come with me, my dad pisses himself everytime we go driving...

Okay - 3 October it is. Lock it in, Eddie.

I figure we meet somewhere to grab some food, then do a bit of a cruise. Does anyone else still cruise on Friday nights, or has that whole "Truck City on Friday night" scene ended? I wouldn't know - it never interested me that much.

f@$k that I'm gonna be there in my VL turbo :sob:

and adam will have his celica

and birdie in the MR2.....

umm no i don't think we had better make it just corollas.

besides mine will probably be engineless still.

my 0.02c gst free