Actual Rollaclub Cruise <=24th Jan=> #$&@ Rock Up

ae174agze

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

What a load of bullshit. We have had a few RollaClub cruises back when there were members that actually wanted to bother turning up. If you have a problem with there not being cruises, then each of you should take a look in the *** mirror and acknowledge that if you put some effort in (turning up would be a bit of effort), then things might happen. I've tried arranging multiple cruises where there's been darn all response from members, and it wears pretty *** thin. Andrew at least went to the effort of trying to arrange this one, I announce I won't be available for it, and suddenly no one else can be bothered coming either.

As well as attending NT Motoring Council meetings on behalf of RollaClub to try and get our name out in the community and perhaps get involved with other clubs to try and get some interest up (which is how we got involved in the 2008 Motoring Extravaganza and the 2008 Shannons All Clubs Day), I have also investigated the option of forming an officially recognized club in the NT, either through RollaClub, or a general Toyota club. I was put off this idea by the complete lack of interest by existing club members who only seem interested in using RollaClub as a chat forum. Even that's dying in the arse, and to be honest, I don't really care. If that is going to be the attitude of members, then I'd rather spend my time doing things for NAMSC, as at least there are other members that work towards improving the club, and even just attending club activities.

If you're pissed off and think that nothing happens with RollaClub in the NT, do something about it. Quite a few of you are getting your cars together now, and there will be quite a few more 4A-GE's populating NT roads as a result. It would be GREAT to see them all out together in a cruise, and before that, just having a get together to chat about how projects are going. My house is available, and as of Saturday, I have a backyard. If you all want to come around for a BBQ and some drinks - great! How's Saturday night for you all?