Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Actual Rollaclub Cruise <=24th Jan=> #$&@ Rock Up

Featured Replies

  • Replies 101
  • Views 83.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Off the top of my head doesn't appear to be a problem, will confirm though :y:

 

I havnt driven the levin in like 2 weeks :P

  • Author

ahahahah yeah adam i know

reverse psychology love it

 

yeah i'm cool on the 24th

  • 2 weeks later...

WTF with changing the topic title without any other notice??? Do I take it that you still want to do the BBQ thing Andrew? Is anyone else going to bother turning up? Is there any point anymore?

  • Author

are we all happy with this ???

  • 3 weeks later...

Well my rolla should be running pretty soon (I bloody hope), so when I get my P's AND the car's fixed, I'll be out and about :yes:

 

But if I get my P's before the car is fixed, I hope you guys don't mind me tagging along in a XR6?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.