Queen20v

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm. thanks for the feedback. Cheers for giving me some examples via Photoshop too Troy ;)

I kinda like gold centres for the 25. Need some better wheels though. Maybe panasports or technophantoms with gold centres and polished lip. Love the whitewalls too! I hate the thought of hacking the guards up but it really does need bolt ons and a tonne of peelback over 8 inches of rim. How hot would that look!

Will, poor B2 is still sitting. Undercover of course so she's safe and dry. The panels are here ready to be prepped. We've just been so busy. I might get a chance to give her some loving next week. :hmm: Sure hope so.

Manual gbox for the 25 next week also. It's all clean and painted now so will post photos asap. Just a 4 speed but we pick up the 4age within the fortnight. That'll be coupled with a t50 as soon as I get my hands on one. The conversion will be a bit of a slow one because we'd like to milk it a little for some extra kw and it's gotta be eye candy under that bonnet too. Will keep the thread updated with pics.

Hmmmm. thanks for the feedback. Cheers for giving me some examples via Photoshop too Troy ;)

I kinda like gold centres for the 25. Need some better wheels though. Maybe panasports or technophantoms with gold centres and polished lip. Love the whitewalls too! I hate the thought of hacking the guards up but it really does need bolt ons and a tonne of peelback over 8 inches of rim. How hot would that look!

Will, poor B2 is still sitting. Undercover of course so she's safe and dry. The panels are here ready to be prepped. We've just been so busy. I might get a chance to give her some loving next week. :P Sure hope so.

Manual gbox for the 25 next week also. It's all clean and painted now so will post photos asap. Just a 4 speed but we pick up the 4age within the fortnight. That'll be coupled with a t50 as soon as I get my hands on one. The conversion will be a bit of a slow one because we'd like to milk it a little for some extra kw and it's gotta be eye candy under that bonnet too. Will keep the thread updated with pics.

Panasports are awsome but are not available in a huge range of offsets although if you didnt want to run flares they could fit absolutly perfect and look hot! I'm still considering them actually but i don't have the money just yet, Yum 13x7 +10 for stock fitment :hmm:

If you can find some techno phantoms ill have to kill you because their possibly the sexiest wheel on the face of the earth?

Either way if your running them you sure wouldnt be running flappers (whitewalls) since they require tubes to be fitted for safety. And it wouldnt quite look right anyway, thin whitewall maybe.

Ohh let me know if you have that spare pedal box too!

Looking forward to 4age pics ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update... Got that pedal box for you Troy.

We bought a 4 speed for the 25 not long ago but have now found a 5er to run instead so Punchy, you have first option to buy the gbox if you're still interested.

Thought we'd do a little detailing so the 3k is out for a polish. Won't be fitting the 4age anytime soon as the original motor's only done low kms and runs sweet. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nick. Yeah not sure at the moment. We've started toying with the 3k but then we start talking about doing this and doing that. At the end of the day, probably better off putting the effort into something a little more powerful rather than freshening the original motor up... Really don't know what to do.

Anyone got a 4age crossmember we can buy and a T50?

• 6 months later...

I got hit about 2 weeks ago :hmm: but on the upside, there was no creasing or cracking of paint so hopefully my panel beater can work his magic next week and straighten her out. I've decided not to sell so new wheels are on their way from overseas and I'm looking for a overrated ke20 bonnet so that I can fit it with the te27 grill :(