1971 Ke25 Coupe And 1973 Ke20 Sedan

Queen20v

I've possibly been offered one of these motors for a decent price thats currently in a corolla up in the hills somewhere.

Not sure what they're like for parts though :)

Pretty bad. Z18's are not all that common here as they didnt come in any aussie delivered datsuns/nissans. Although my mate was looking into it and said that the 180B bottom end was the same. Just with a different head strapped to it. Not sure if this is true or not, just going by his word (datsun owner who does his research so i believe him)

Sweet '25 by the way. Glad someone off here picked it up. Its just so shiny. Keep up this level of quality and she'll be a pearler.

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys, forgot to check my thread and noticed you've all been chatting on here...

Soooo, yep I'm keen to find those lenses. Anyone got any links? I've fitted the dodgy ones just while I'm taking it over the pits.

Got the little beast running well yesterday and took it to Regency for a look. They said to peel the tint off, change back to a stockie steering wheel and fix the ignition barrel and we'll be all ready to register it. Will get it done next week in time for the cruise on the 29th. :hmm:

Not sure when she was resprayed but they did a lovely job. It has to be quite a few years ago because there are a few little scratches and a chip or two. If anyone saw the rx3 at the last small car Sunday, that's close to the quality of this paint job but mine is a bit tidier. Hah hah, it makes me so happy to say that.

Not sure what to do under the bonnet. It's not a stock car so I'm not fussed on trying to keep things original but I'd like to do something era specific. The 5k idea is an option, or a 2tg maybe. :lolcry:

awesome!

for some it would be sacrelige, but personally i'd go for either a neat 20v conversion....OR sr20det if ur aim is power...

i say that opposed to the 2tg because i know little about them....

this would look mean over some billet 16" wheels, something from Showwheels maybe.

anyway, that's my style...so really it's whatever gets you hot under the collar.

Mark

• 3 months later...

RAVEN!! What'd you do that for?? lol

I also have brand new hub caps for the peanut from the ke25. Not sure though, might go for bigger stockie type wheels but still whitewall them. Just washed the little yellow beast. Her name's B2. Thanks for that Will. We can't change it now that we know who she is :P

Will start a rides thread for this baby once we make a start on her restoration.

• 3 weeks later...