Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finks Ke 1.3 Sooo I Crashed The Ke** New Picks************* Page 6 Rim

Featured Replies

  • Author

nah car doesnt need paint its overrated allready

 

and I'm not interested in a body kit i just want a old school style front lip

 

I'm modding rx7 seats to suit the ke

  • Replies 91
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

sad day for me last night driving down hill in the ice and snow up donna my mate is his patrol had spun out and i came around the corner and had no way of stoping at all and just kept on sliding on the ice straight into the bull bar of the patrol

 

i was shattered at first but i have had time to look at it thismorning and i think it will be a easy fix the bottom rails are fine car drives perfectly straight still so thats good

 

so i allready have all the front end parts i need thanks to my mate crashing he ke the other week but his front 1/4trs are shit so i have to get some new ones

 

hopefully ill get it sorted out asap

 

biggest thing I'm upset about is my pinstripeing what the hell am i gonna do I'm going have to re do it all :jamie:

 

oh well here is some picks

post-6429-1219447915_thumb.jpgpost-6429-1219447972_thumb.jpg

Man that's no good. I was just reading this thread last night & thought what a good job you've done to the car.

Is your fender mirror broken too & weren't they factory pinstripes as well?

Edited by bernieboy

  • Author

yeh factory pin stips but I'm sure i can just replicate something similar

 

and yeh fender mirror got broken but not in the crash it happened just after when a mate slipped over and took down my mirror with hmm .............................................. not happy

yeh factory pin stips but I'm sure i can just replicate something similar

 

and yeh fender mirror got broken but not in the crash it happened just after when a mate slipped over and took down my mirror with hmm .............................................. not happy

 

 

looks like to much hassle to get fixed.

Good luck with the repair.....

and yeh fender mirror got broken but not in the crash it happened just after when a mate slipped over and took down my mirror with hmm .............................................. not happy

 

Adding salt to the wound. Brings a giggle too.

Good luck with the repairs.

That's farked dude.. I saw your nick on msn, but didn't get a chance to talk to ya. Sorry I couldn't make it last night either. I would've been more keen if I didn't have an open wheeler. :jamie:

 

Let me know if I can do anything to help. I'll probably head to the wreckers sometime tomorrow or next week and can get some parts if needed.

  • Author

I'm just gonna fit a flat front to it so i can go twin headlights soon

OMG....My ex car....Is it an easy fix! I had it looking so nice...Sad lol...

 

Good luck with the fix mate...Hope no one was hurt...

 

Cheers,

 

Simon

  • Author

fortunatly its not stuctual at all i should have it all sorted out by this time next week no problems

 

so ill take picks with the progress

dammmn thats bad luck :jamie:

but it allgood that it is fixable ;)

Sorry to see this mate, at least it is a relatively easy fix and gives you an excuse to get started with the twin headlight conversion. Pin striping is an easy fix, there are plenty of guys who can replicate just about any pinstripe.

 

Matt.

  • Author

car is kixed just gotta buy a new fender mirror tommorow and get some white paint it will be back to its former glory what a week its been

 

ill put picks up tommorow when i have the new fender mirror and paint on it

  • Author

also in more news i may have secured a full n/a 13b setup on gas allready for ke for cheep and i can clain the gas rebate so it will vertually be a free engine convertion and the carbi it uses is good for turbo so it may happen down the track if i need some more power to get to work and back lol

wait so your saying if i buy an engine that hgas been converted to gas already, so buy like whole car, and i put all of it in my car, i can claim the rebate?

 

whooo whooo

 

pity i just bought a new engine ergh

 

Travis

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.