Out With The Old, In With The Older

joshyouwah

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, quick work with the post. I reckon you got yourself a pretty good deal on this car considering the hours of time that charl put into it.

Will be interested to see what you do to it. I personally would like to see it get a whole lot closer to the earth. ;)

Perhaps go the full hotrod flavour and do some scalloping down the sides, red rims, whitewalls and hit it with a hammer until the sills are touching your driveway.... haha..... well lower it some anyways :jamie:

Oh and you gotta do some pinstriping on the boot and bonnet to complete the hotrod package.

Yeah, i was thinking about continuing with the whole hot rod theme, or going for the whole te27 idea, fat tyres, bolt on flares, front lip. maybe a dark gloss green, or orange, or even just keeping it black.

Definitely lowering, maybe even some sort of engine conversion, but the 5k does fine for now.

:jamie: ;) !!!waaaahhh, i miss her already!!! :'( :'(

but on the plus side, at least i can keep an eye on you here to make sure youre treating her with the respect she deserves!!!

sounds like youve got a few good ideas and I'm sure everyone on here will be interested to see where you take it. personally i think continueing witht the hotrod theme would be the go, all those things mentioned before that i wanted to do to her.....

but alas, she is yours now to do with as you please so I'm sure whichever path you decide to follow will be the right one for you.

just a quick question though, you gonna keep the roof lining the way it is?!

cheers and good luck

charl :y:

hey dude

i was just wondering if you found my socket set in the car by any chance? ive been looking everywhere for it and i can't find it! so i figured i must have left it in the car! feel pretty dumb if i did. so if its there please let me know so i can come pick it up.

thanks heaps

Charl

hey dude

i was just wondering if you found my socket set in the car by any chance? ive been looking everywhere for it and i can't find it! so i figured i must have left it in the car! feel pretty dumb if i did. so if its there please let me know so i can come pick it up.

thanks heaps

Charl

hey dude you will do anything to touch this car again wont you :sob:

don't really blame you with how much time you have spent on it

Yeah, i was thinking about continuing with the whole hot rod theme, or going for the whole te27 idea, fat tyres, bolt on flares, front lip. maybe a dark gloss green, or orange, or even just keeping it black.

Definitely lowering, maybe even some sort of engine conversion, but the 5k does fine for now.

i'll take the 5k kthnx :sob:

saw the car last night, sweet interior. nice n comfy!