12ae86

mumblezzz

Members dont see this ad

I'm keen next year to purchase another car so i can take mine off the road to do some more work to it, gunna find whatever i can afford that is registered, either AE71, AE82 *severly doubt i could find one cheap* or AE82... Then when i get my car back on the road i'll do the other one up.. ( only corollas for me :) )

I've always wanted a sprinter... but found maxi... damn maxi.. now I'm stuck with him put WAY to much money into him... and now I can't just leave him... ohwell....

Wish I had a spare 4 grand ish to buy your gze sprinter nick... wanna sell your one when it comes out of the shop :D

Tom

:D

P.S: Initial D is awesome but I agree with you nick, that boy racers will buy sprinters thinking their skills are 'god-like' and will kill themselves... on the plus side more parts... on the down side...wasted sprinters..(I should also say lives about now...)

ohwell.... :)

P.S: Initial D is awesome but I agree with you nick, that boy racers will buy sprinters thinking their skills are 'god-like' and will kill themselves... on the plus side more parts... on the down side...wasted sprinters..(I should also say lives about now...)

ohwell.... :D

Ive got some idiot friends that want to do this

Theyve never had a car sideways...ever...and yet they think that if they import a trueno they will be gods of the mountains.

Got me stumped how that works...perhaps toyota developed ADA (Automatic drift assist) :)

perhaps toyota developed ADA (Automatic drift assist)

roflmao :)

that'd just take all the fun out of it

:nuts:

gze long gone tom...new home in melbourne somewhere. the one coming out of the shop i'll be hanging onto indefinately....I'm already starting to dig my money pit :D