Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12ae86

Featured Replies

FOR SALE:

 

1984 Toyota AE86 Sprinter

Immaculate paint job, Crack free dash, clean interior

Lady driver, only driven on weekends.

Genuine 516000km's

 

$4500

 

ah it is yours?

 

yeah thats the good thing about sprinters...there's always someone that wants one :KY:

I'm keen next year to purchase another car so i can take mine off the road to do some more work to it, gunna find whatever i can afford that is registered, either AE71, AE82 *severly doubt i could find one cheap* or AE82... Then when i get my car back on the road i'll do the other one up.. ( only corollas for me :) )

4200 for a sprinter with 4age isnt too bad...provided its in good condition and has some suspension bits

 

each to their own really...if you're willing to pay then you're willing to pay :)

I've always wanted a sprinter... but found maxi... damn maxi.. now I'm stuck with him put WAY to much money into him... and now I can't just leave him... ohwell....

 

Wish I had a spare 4 grand ish to buy your gze sprinter nick... wanna sell your one when it comes out of the shop :D

 

Tom

:D

 

P.S: Initial D is awesome but I agree with you nick, that boy racers will buy sprinters thinking their skills are 'god-like' and will kill themselves... on the plus side more parts... on the down side...wasted sprinters..(I should also say lives about now...)

ohwell.... :)

P.S: Initial D is awesome but I agree with you nick, that boy racers will buy sprinters thinking their skills are 'god-like' and will kill themselves... on the plus side more parts... on the down side...wasted sprinters..(I should also say lives about now...)

ohwell.... :D

Ive got some idiot friends that want to do this

 

Theyve never had a car sideways...ever...and yet they think that if they import a trueno they will be gods of the mountains.

 

Got me stumped how that works...perhaps toyota developed ADA (Automatic drift assist) :)

perhaps toyota developed ADA (Automatic drift assist)

 

roflmao :)

 

that'd just take all the fun out of it

 

:nuts:

 

gze long gone tom...new home in melbourne somewhere. the one coming out of the shop i'll be hanging onto indefinately....I'm already starting to dig my money pit :D

wowsers :)

 

i have about 3k left on personal loan & 1k to the parentals

 

that sucks not having the car and still paying it off...what kina car was it?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.