Riverfire Anyone?

JiP

Members dont see this ad

I liked, it was my first. I regret that I didn't bring my camera so had to resort to the phone camera so my pics are really CRAP!! I'll post some anyway... (I took 74 in total) :fuzz:

When I rocked up they had these planes flying around, looked cool.

post-1158-1220136004_thumb.jpg

These are my better shots, but still not so great from a phone. :fuzz:

First Dump and Burn...

post-1158-1220135591_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220135703_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220135803_thumb.jpg

Second Dump and Burn...

post-1158-1220135944_thumb.jpg

seems like a big wank fest to me

Who's offering! lol! only joking!

What gets me is it is to celebrate the life the river brings, yet we dump jet fuel all over it and all the fireworks end up in it too..

I'm suprised that anything at all could live in that water!

Well sorry for being excited. I could hear the practice runs from the F1-11's on friday while at work.

My sister and brother in law handed out glow sticks to the infants which they ended up throwing them into the river. And I saved a few of the kids after they climbed onto a bench and almost jumped into the river. There was some welfare defendant mole there with numerous kids I wanted to slap in the face. She was obviously off her face and not caring about her kids as they kept trying to jump into the murky river, most likely to get away from her. KEEP YA LEGS SHUT YA UGLY SCRAG!! /rant.

There was some welfare defendant mole there with numerous kids I wanted to slap in the face. She was obviously off her face and not caring about her kids as they kept trying to jump into the murky river, most likely to get away from her. KEEP YA LEGS SHUT YA UGLY SCRAG!! /rant.

Must have been from up this side of town i reckon

That sort of shit is a daily thing round here