Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riverfire Anyone?

Featured Replies

Hey, anyone else planning on watching the 3 tons of explosives going off?

We have managed to score about 15m of river front.

We have a barge infront of us :fuzz:

post-1158-1220083650_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220083706_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220083807_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220084149_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220084198_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220084243_thumb.jpg

Edited by JiP_01

  • Author

I liked, it was my first. I regret that I didn't bring my camera so had to resort to the phone camera so my pics are really CRAP!! I'll post some anyway... (I took 74 in total) :fuzz:

 

When I rocked up they had these planes flying around, looked cool.

post-1158-1220136004_thumb.jpg

 

These are my better shots, but still not so great from a phone. :fuzz:

First Dump and Burn...

post-1158-1220135591_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220135703_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1220135803_thumb.jpg

Second Dump and Burn...

post-1158-1220135944_thumb.jpg

whats the point of it all?

 

seems like a big wank fest to me

whats the point of it all?

 

seems like a big wank fest to me

:fuzz:

I agree...seen one fireworks display and they're all the same

seems like a big wank fest to me

 

Who's offering! lol! only joking!

 

 

What gets me is it is to celebrate the life the river brings, yet we dump jet fuel all over it and all the fireworks end up in it too..

 

I'm suprised that anything at all could live in that water!

River fire is alright.... but I still get pissed off every time I go, it's to bloody packed.

 

I missed the F1-11 the first time it went past, I was in the pisser :fuzz:

  • Author

Well sorry for being excited. I could hear the practice runs from the F1-11's on friday while at work.

 

My sister and brother in law handed out glow sticks to the infants which they ended up throwing them into the river. And I saved a few of the kids after they climbed onto a bench and almost jumped into the river. There was some welfare defendant mole there with numerous kids I wanted to slap in the face. She was obviously off her face and not caring about her kids as they kept trying to jump into the murky river, most likely to get away from her. KEEP YA LEGS SHUT YA UGLY SCRAG!! /rant.

There was some welfare defendant mole there with numerous kids I wanted to slap in the face. She was obviously off her face and not caring about her kids as they kept trying to jump into the murky river, most likely to get away from her. KEEP YA LEGS SHUT YA UGLY SCRAG!! /rant.

Must have been from up this side of town i reckon

That sort of shit is a daily thing round here

  • Author

Thats rude, I'm from the South side and so is my family. But its all good with the push of the [DELETE] button or even the [EDIT] button :fuzz: (Insert evil laugh here)

Awesome pics Nick

Maybe i did miss a good show........

nothing like a complete and utter waste of resources and money...

I went too riverfire couple of years ago. Needless to say i was servery underwhelmed...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.