September 2, 200818 yr comment_272014 Hello to everyone! So let me introduce my car) it's a 1980 ke70 Sprinter with 4k-u under the hood with 4 spd manual. The plan is to make cheap dori car) Pics: Edited September 12, 200818 yr by CrA5H Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272015 Installing radiator from carina+2 fans(because ice crashed the old radiator :P ) Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272016 Next day going to the car:wack: :P:wack: Hmmmmm,how i can name THAT...hm...a BUTTON))) Made in USSR) Wire The place where a\c hoses must be)) but luckly i don have them) Second fan connection Kolhoz style connection)) :jamie: "ВКЛ" - "ON" It works) And if you see the first 2 pics and the last you can see,that in last sun is shining)) damned Murphy law))) Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272017 Stripping off) 4k-u without head The friend of mine) Cheap parts) I got the Speedstar XR4,but they:2 rims only 7j with +12 off,and 2 rims 7.5j with ?off Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272018 Then cleaned car from that)) Weights more than 5 kg))) Got those Enkei's 1976 year,6j +6 off Cleaning different things Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272019 5 boxes)) My new old radio))) Rims Enkei 6j +6 off XR4 7.5j ?off Celica-Supra rims r15 6j +20 Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272020 Cleanin' rims I and my friend decided to remove wings to install wing mirrors My friend Boris,owner of a supra ga70 with 1g-gte)) Then i remember "cut your springs or i'll cut your face"))) So...) Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272021 Then another friend of mine came to garage,and they started talk)) two rims is xr4 7.5j so you can see height of the ke70 for now) I am))))) picss) i like this pic) Dashboard in process of install)) Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272022 Place where stock radiator was mounted) I will install radiator from Lada 2106 It has mounts in the bottom,so i'll mount it in these holes)) Safety is the key))))) Rad So to install fan from carina i must drill 2 holes and make an adapter for third hole) I used this to make an adapter)) about hour of work and.... in place.. Installed the dashboard and wing mirrors) Photos: Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272023 JDM mirrors 13" rims??? just for drift :jamie: Installed new mirrors,and connected vacuum lines on carb Installed second seat and seatbelts Stock ae86 rear anti-roll bar Just some pics Thats all for now) Plans ofor next week is to replace heater core nearer to blower) P.S. I'm very sorry for my English :P Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272030 cut your springs or i'll cut your face hahaha thats aweosme. nice car man, looking good so far Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272040 P.S. I'm very sorry for my English :P Hey great post. You've done heaps. Don't be sorry for your English. I'm not too sure if it's just cos it's upside down but I can't read the newspaper shown in one of the photo's in the 1st post. :jamie: Keep up the good work and keep putting up the pics. :lol: Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272043 Nice little read. Your English isn't bad mate. Did you use spring compressors to take the rear springs out? :jamie: I hate using them! I took my rear springs out by undoing the shock and kicking it out. hahah Keep us updated. :P Report
September 2, 200818 yr Author comment_272053 Thanks for comments) You can't read newspaper because it's in russian of coz))))) Yeah i used a spring compressors) I think that soon in front will be supra a70 cutted front springs) and i just must make heater because soon it got to be cold))) Report
September 2, 200818 yr comment_272064 Thats awesome. Another Russian member :P Welcome !! Car is looking good ! :jamie: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now