Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rego List

Featured Replies

About a month ago I bought a ke70 wagon. I finally took it to get a RWC cert. And here's the list of what i have get done..

hopefully I'll get most of it over the weekend :)

 

  1. Adjust head lights.
  2. Wiper blades all round.
  3. make the bonnet easier to open
  4. Front RH parker faded.
  5. level RH doors.
  6. New tyres front.
  7. rear shackel bushes.
  8. Front link pin bushes.
  9. brake hoses
  10. New brakes all round.

 

Where can i get new disks for the front brakes? I guess I may as well change them while I'm at it.

busy weekend for me :yes:

Edited by stanza

you can get all the rubbers and brake items from pretty much any aftermarket parts supplier

 

motor traders,repco ect ect

  • Author

I might go and see if any of those are still open :\ Hopefully i can get some parts at least.

Did you happen to get a list of what they actually check? if so could you scan what they check, or write it down..?

 

I know we in different states, but surely its pretty much the same,

 

thanks

There's a supercheap around the corner from you...but they wouldn't have any of it in stock - would deffinitely be able to order in though - maybe try bursons first thing tomorrow morning (they close at 12) Lights would either be order in (most places) or wreckers...

Where can i get new disks for the front brakes? I guess I may as well change them while I'm at it.

busy weekend for me :)

Don't if its true or not but i've heard that you shouldn't run new pads on new discs. You should run new discs with old pads and vise verse

  • Author

I went to autobarn last night, there wasn't a listing for wagon disks, only p/van and sedan. What would they be? At first i thought it would be like the p/van and then i remembered reading something about the vans having a different front setup or something?

 

I got the bushes and the rear shoes today so i'll get those done today.

hey stanza ,

 

 

good to have a person from the melbourne west

 

 

 

go to car busters at 554\556 geelong rd brooklyn for your discs and maybe your hoses , leave a sample and they might be able to sus some out , i know they can get new drums ,but , there two types , jap or borg , you will need to this too .

they should be able to work it out for you

Edited by dashills

I went to autobarn last night, there wasn't a listing for wagon disks, only p/van and sedan. What would they be? At first i thought it would be like the p/van and then i remembered reading something about the vans having a different front setup or something?

 

i think (8/10 sure) that the wagon is same as sedan and van is different

is your car ami or import?

About a month ago I bought a ke70 wagon. I finally took it to get a RWC cert. And here's the list of what i have get done..

hopefully I'll get most of it over the weekend :wink:

 

  1. Adjust head lights.
  2. Wiper blades all round.
  3. make the bonnet easier to open
  4. Front RH parker faded.
  5. level RH doors.
  6. New tyres front.
  7. rear shackel bushes.
  8. Front link pin bushes.
  9. brake hoses :D
  10. New brakes all round.

 

Someone has it in for ke70's... wait a month and go somewhere else

  • Author
Someone has it in for ke70's... wait a month and go somewhere else

 

 

Can you do that in vic? I thought you had to go back to the same mechanic..

 

Gah autobarn got ordered me panel van disks :@

Edited by stanza

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.