My First Ke20 Road Car New Update Its Painted Now

madmax7

update tomorrow the diff is getting changed and the suspension getting bolted in properly and front end eg crossmember suspension should be all painted and bolted in on saturday and the motor and gear box should be bloted in on sunday after i get the gearbox crossmember

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done it looks amazing, compared to before especially i am soon to start doing mine but i see it being a pain in the ass as i do it all day at work (prep work for spray painting) bog repairs not so much so might be a learning curve but ive seen it done enough plus with enough primer and alot of time with a block anything is possible.

i look forward to seeing more progress and am glad to see another old girl headed back to the road in her former gloory!

well done it looks amazing, compared to before especially i am soon to start doing mine but i see it being a pain in the ass as i do it all day at work (prep work for spray painting) bog repairs not so much so might be a learning curve but ive seen it done enough plus with enough primer and alot of time with a block anything is possible.

i look forward to seeing more progress and am glad to see another old girl headed back to the road in her former gloory!

cheers man yeah it is a pain in the ass and yeah anything is possible with the right stuff i wish i have the proper equipment for every job i do makes life so much easier

i never ended up getting anything done what i wanted done on the weekend as i had the flu but tomorrow I'm getting stuck into it fingers crossed

• 1 month later...

time for a update

well the motor and thats in tailshaft would be in but not all the holes line up so i need a new on. got it wired up finilly seats are in and yeah been a bit slack and now that the weathers going to be hot next week I'm going to paint the doors and the boot and bonnet and front gards then should be all good as i can then bolt them on

post-2821-1257511100_thumb.jpg

post-2821-1257511132_thumb.jpg

post-2821-1257511172_thumb.jpg

Edited by madmax7