Ke30's Sun Visors

JOEKA

Members dont see this ad
You can buy brand new ones from ebay. I don't think they came with them but they were available aftermarket.

You can?

I looked, and all i could find where brand new rear venetians...

I guess i wasn't trying hard enough.

Got a link?

It depends on the seller if they have it in stock. Like the rear venitians, that seller only lists them when he has them in stock. Keep an eye out or ask if anyone sees them.

Well I couldn't find an old ebay link (so you could send the seller a message) But I found this...

http://www.autocables.com.au/

Try using the search function, its amazing what you find :y:

I highly doubt that as Toyota had nothing do do with these extras. As said before items like sun visors, door window shields, venetians were items that the owner could have attached or bought through a 3rd party.

There weren't many extra's that you could get with the KE3x's. They were pretty budget. The KE55's had more options and the KE70 had even more.

The KE55's had more options available to customers like, A/C, FM Radio, 5 Speed, rear swaybar, intermittent wipers and even metallic paints in the update models.

Things that were on extra in KE3x's also came stock with KE55's like Demister, clock and am radio

They are really no different to the window tinting, paint "protection", gt stripes and a myriad of other things that dealers try to sell you as you sign up for a car. Certainly arent a factory option, but the dealer can have it all arranged and on the car when you pick it up...