October 8, 200817 yr comment_279982 ye my 4k dropped a valve the other day... any ideas on how much this will cost me to get fixed?? i have no idea how to fix it so ill be putting it in the shop.. cheers, haydn Report
October 8, 200817 yr comment_279990 I can help with prices as I prices some a few weeks back. Toyota: Inlet valves - $38.50 each Ex valves - $50 each Valve guides - $21 each Veal in Perth: In valves - $9.70 Ex valves - $12.50 Valve guides - $3 :cool: Report
October 8, 200817 yr Author comment_280124 I can help with prices as I prices some a few weeks back. Toyota: Inlet valves - $38.50 each Ex valves - $50 each Valve guides - $21 each Veal in Perth: In valves - $9.70 Ex valves - $12.50 Valve guides - $3 :cool: hmmm, so will i be needing inlet valves, ex valves and valve guides to fix this or...? thats pretty good i spose ay, like prices. cheers mate. another 4K $50 haha yeeee.... but I'm hell not keen on the hassel of an engine convertion atm... just what evers easyest. cheers, haydo. Report
October 8, 200817 yr comment_280137 Hi, Yeah I had a 4K do this to me in a KE70 one day. Local machine shop told me if I clean the head supply parts and have it ready for him to just grind seats (3 angle job I asked for) and then reassemble he would charge $50 for a simple 8 valve head. So contact parts supplier Taz told you about and then possibly clean head your self if you can blast it and should be quite a cheap job. Cheers Cameron Report
October 8, 200817 yr comment_280139 I have a 4K head here, been cleaning it up for my next project. wants the ports blown out with compressed air, yours for $20 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now