Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

F**kin Off It! 4k Dropped A Valve

Featured Replies

ye my 4k dropped a valve the other day... any ideas on how much this will cost me to get fixed?? i have no idea how to fix it so ill be putting it in the shop..

 

cheers, haydn

I can help with prices as I prices some a few weeks back.

 

Toyota:

Inlet valves - $38.50 each

Ex valves - $50 each

Valve guides - $21 each

 

Veal in Perth:

In valves - $9.70

Ex valves - $12.50

Valve guides - $3

 

:cool:

  • Author
I can help with prices as I prices some a few weeks back.

 

Toyota:

Inlet valves - $38.50 each

Ex valves - $50 each

Valve guides - $21 each

 

Veal in Perth:

In valves - $9.70

Ex valves - $12.50

Valve guides - $3

 

:cool:

 

hmmm, so will i be needing inlet valves, ex valves and valve guides to fix this or...?

thats pretty good i spose ay, like prices.

cheers mate.

another 4K $50

 

haha yeeee.... but I'm hell not keen on the hassel of an engine convertion atm... just what evers easyest.

 

cheers, haydo.

Hi,

Yeah I had a 4K do this to me in a KE70 one day.

 

Local machine shop told me if I clean the head supply parts and have it ready for him to just grind seats (3 angle job I asked for) and then reassemble he would charge $50 for a simple 8 valve head.

 

So contact parts supplier Taz told you about and then possibly clean head your self if you can blast it and should be quite a cheap job.

 

Cheers

Cameron

I have a 4K head here, been cleaning it up for my next project. wants the ports blown out with compressed air, yours for $20

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.