I Need A Gopher

kangaroosa

I'm looking at buying a Rotary engine off ebay from Varsity Lakes, QLD. The seller doesnt mind putting it on a Courier truck, but can't supply a pallet and intends to hand lift it on.....not impossible, but i don't like his chances of the courier helping him or even accepting the engine without it being on a pallet.

So is anyone in the area keen to pick it up for me and strap it to a pallet. I will organise a courier to pick it up from you and pay for your time. Alternatively you could organise a courier in your own time and i could fix you up before hand. I'm not fussed.

It also comes with a gearbox which you can keep if you have a use for it. Assuming its only an early series box.

Its not a definate yet, because it all depends on how much the engine sells for....

I guess i just want to know if anyone is keen to do it for some pocket money?

Edited by kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad

i can help you out mate, thats not too far from me, always happy to help people out and can always get my hands on a pallet or knock one together for nothing :wink: think i have one hanging around as it is in fact :D

cheers, andrew