Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

hi there guys,

how are ya.

I'm new here and I'm from dandenong ,victoria.

ok well iv just brought a 1994 ae94 corolla csi limited 5 speed sedan, nice green in color with 1.6 efi twin cam.

ok I'm after some info please.

whats the largest diameter rims you can fit under these cars please ??

and whats the widest tyres also??

I'm looking to buy some Lenso rs5 rims in 17"x 7" wide with 205/215 mm tyres but i would like to go 18/19" possible ??

and i would fit some King springs lowered coils and get them compressed as well.

any on here have any nice pics please to share of any corollas near the model i have ??

and any other mods to do to it as well my be??

iv added a sports wheel and gear knob ,tinted windows,3" dump pipe e.c.t as well.

hope to hear some replies/help,pictures.

cheers guys

thanks

glen

Hey Glen and welcome to the club. I can't help with any of your questions but would be keen to see some pics of your ride. Sounds interesting. I'd love to see pics. :lolcry:

 

Jon.

  • Author
Hey Glen and welcome to the club. I can't help with any of your questions but would be keen to see some pics of your ride. Sounds interesting. I'd love to see pics. :lolcry:

 

Jon.

 

hi jon,

how are ya!

thanks for the welcome and reply mate!!

once i get the wheels and lowering don't yep sure i will post pics.

just not sure if 17" will look sik/larger enough thats all ???

i want to make it look mad!!!

cheers

glen

Edited by toycsi

Okay, got pics of the wheels then?? To be honest I'm really keen on knowing what an AE94 is. I've seen and heard of AE92's but thats it. My knowledge lies with RWD, mainly the third generation.

  • Author
Okay, got pics of the wheels then?? To be honest I'm really keen on knowing what an AE94 is. I've seen and heard of AE92's but thats it. My knowledge lies with RWD, mainly the third generation.

 

 

sorry jon,i stuffed up.

i meant to say ae92 mate NOT ae94,you see I'm still learning about these,lol...

its a 94 model csi limited though.

i just ordered some custom plates for her " TOY CSI ".

cheers

glen

  • Author

gees guys i can't believe only one person bothered to reply out 100 odd plus views.

thats nice,how come??

 

glen

  • Author

so know one else wants to reply after 142 views,good one hah.

you must not think much to care about my new ride.

how sad,good site this one :D .

don't worry about it ok as I'm just waisting my time by the look of it.

see ya

glen :hmm:

Its probably just JiP_01 refreshing the thread to screw with your head :D. Weekends are hugely quiet for us (until Sunday evening) so don't expect too much.

 

Welcome anyway. Personally I wouldn't be looking for 17" rims plus for such a small car. Makes it look like a tractor! Get some nice 15s or 16s and you'll be laughing.

Welcome welcome alot of info here and good people

  • Author

hi guys,

nah not packing in!!!

I'm glad you guys have replied back to me!!

thanks.

sorry,i get very impatient,bloody darn airies star sign.

I'm sure this is a good site.

thanks bowler for your nice pics,looks great.

can't wait to mod my car by the end of the week coming.

cheers fellas

glen

Hi ya buddy and welcome

I've seen 17's on the ae92 but it made the car look dorky and an oversized dinky die hotwheeler

 

You'll find the chariot would perform a lot better running on 15's and a 195/50 tire

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.