Photo Shoot For 2009 Rollaclub Calender

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure do.

However, this did cost me a little bit for Adam's time/petrol (he spend over 2 hours editing it last night).

Does anybody think it would be unreasonable if I was to say you can have a high-res (5.66MB!!!!) copy for like $5!?

FYI, the stickers that I also handed out FOC, cost me $5 each! :jamie:

Good point. :yes:

I have absolute no issue with paying for the photo for the purpose of the Calendar.

But if everybody wants a a high-res copy to do what they want with, I think maybe they can chuck in a couple of bucks for it!?

I'm going to try and get out to your place very soon to pick up some bits, so I'll 'discuss' it with you then. :jamie:

I'd meant to ask if you wanted me to pay you for that sticker, in all the excitement, I forgot........ Pic looks the goods though, really would like a high res version........ :yes:

You also missed the bit where I said "you can have a free rollaclub sticker if you put it on your front windscreen now!" :jamie:

lol, ah well, can't win them all ah casey..

i still got my milf :jamie:

as for the free RC sticker i wanted to put mine on the back lol. but had to go on the front for the shot.. is the RC mods making money outta the stickers cause $5 is a tad steep for them really.

i say bring back the retro ones that have RC on them. like the one one dans brothers "redrocket" (sorry i forget his name lol)

Edited by tas_ae71

you got pm si

IVE GOT IT!!!.. the pic looks weird cause where we parked was curved... but in the pic it looks straight.. and the last 4 cars look left out!

That'd be spot on. :jamie:

There was no way i hell we could get all of the cars in one shot without parking the patrol on the highway (which I don't think Kye would have liked :bash:), so that pic is actually a panoramic of 6 photos blended together (hence the editing) and that's why the curve has been lost.

You see if you can find a seam in the high-res shot though!! Adam did a bloody good job patching it all together. :yes:

He also took 6 photos (different light settings) per each 6 parts of the panoramic. So 36 pics total - in a time frame in which the clouds haven't moved too far!!

as for the free RC sticker i wanted to put mine on the back lol. but had to go on the front for the shot.. is the RC mods making money outta the stickers cause $5 is a tad steep for them really.

If they were making any profit from the sticker it would only be plowed back into the site. :jamie:

Not many people are aware that rollaclub isn't free for everybody.......Ben (Irokin) puts a lot of his own money into the site to keep it running and doesn't get anything in return.