Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back From The Show

Featured Replies

Back from the Tasmanian Nationals.

Now the car is fully detailed I tought it was time to take some nice pictures of it again. This is a sample of the 70+ I took, But had to scale them down from 2274x1704 to 640x480 for this post and I can't upload pics that big.

 

I wish I could capture the colour better, today in the sun the purple pearl really showed, Its a magic colour.

newpaint1.jpg

newpaint2.jpg

newpaint3.jpg

newpaint4.jpg

newpaint5.jpg

newpaint6.jpg

newpaint7.jpg

  • Author

The show was great, but some dickhead forgot to take the camera there :D .

Victor Bray and his son Ben where in there drag car and burnout commo ute put on a good show.

the best car i though was a KE20 with a 4AG-TE with a nice front mount intercooler running high 12's over the quater.

 

I don't know how I did in the show as I left before the finish, But I don't expect to get anything anyway, But i wish i had taken my camera just to take shots of all the people standing around looking at MY car :D

 

oh well there is always next year.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.