October 29, 200817 yr comment_285618 Hey guys. While on my lunch break spotted this thing.... f######K talk about in original overrated condition :) ?? Interior looked alright too but didnt take a pic as i was already getting the stare from people taking random shots of this car lol Report
October 29, 200817 yr comment_285644 VEEERRRRRYYYY NICE. The owner must be proud...i know i would be :) :D Report
October 29, 200817 yr comment_285647 Still looks f$%^&*n good... even with the wrong wheels (which actually look shitloads better than the originals)..... Thats my 2c Report
October 29, 200817 yr comment_285706 Semantics. I spotted a minter up my way as well, I'll DL the pics and post it up. Report
October 29, 200817 yr comment_285707 I had a dream last night that I found 2 immaculate rust free KE15's at my local pickapart. What does this say about me? Tell him he's dreaming? - well I was. Have me sectioned and off to the psych ward? - could actually be arranged quite simply. I need to find one to join the 25 & 86? - quite possible but no where to put them. Hurry and get there before TE278U or KE15restorer finds them? - unlikely! More concerning was the fact I was dreaming about cars and not girls. Report
October 29, 200817 yr comment_285715 I never dream about girls, only cars, work and violence. Very strange. Probably because I'm always thinking about the girls while I'm at work..... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now