Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

SLO-030

Shouldn't crap the plastic. Goin to UPI tomorrow so i'll try get a better left tail light as the one i currently has is more faded than the right hand side.

Might even grab another good set and darken the one i currently have even more for when i take it to show and shines, like i do with me ute.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new 4K's gonna need to be dropped in soon. I have a feeling the current ones packing it in, slowly.

Added things up and looks like it will cost about $1000 to get the SC setup running. That doesnt include Fuel system as i already had half of the stuff i need. nor does it inclde plumbing as i can make it from the scrap at my exhaust place.

a mate of mine made a full set of custom led tail lights for his gemmi using the standard brackets and everythin so if he gets defected he can change it back it looks phat as mayb think bout that for a tail light setup?? :)

Yea me old mans looking at some LED lights to replace the incandecent ones from E-gay so i'll see what happens.

Finally got the other pair of dragways off of Alex and test fitted them on the front to see if they hit the strut. Pics below.

THEY CLEAR :lmao:

post-5493-1230690212.jpg

They clear these too :wtf:

post-5493-1230690244.jpg

They dotn protrude past the guards either...WIN WIN WIN

post-5493-1230690268.jpg

No, progress on the LED front. Waiting for the old man to get back from the Yorke Peninsula so he can work his Ebay magic haha. Hes got some strobe lights coming for me atm :yes:

Strobe that sounds interesting how is that going to work. or where are you going to put it? its not blue on the roof is it?

did you know that with some old cars the brake lights use to flash.

hahaha, yea, that would be a bit of bad luck ay. Just a switch thats not too easy to knock on ay. The white strobes are a definate. red and blue are a possibility, not sure yet. Apparantly they used to use rollas as police cars????