Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna put 175 or 185's on the front and try to keep the tyres on the back for as long as i can to give me some time to find some 13's in that size. SOOO, not skidz on fat tyres (not that it would do it anyway).

Alex: I must admit they do seem to suit my car well when imagining them on your 70.

what I'm looking for is a full set of those spokey s13 rims for my ke70

but those would look so much better in real life, should come up to coffs, so i can check em out aye

get that bloody charger on boy!!

I will be doing some work on the engine over chrissy. Waiting to get the head machined flat then i can put the head on an shiz. Then have to get the K50. Might use alex's SC12 to make up brackets and manifolds so when i finally get the charger all i have to do is bolt it up and see if she runs :)

i have a pair of those spokey s13 wheels

they are shitty mac shit shit. don't get them

need at least 8mm spacers to clear the strut of the tyre when running 195's i run 5mm spacers and it scrubs the strut.

such shitty offset, they look ok ish but don't suit ke70's or any other corolla really,

but each to their own,

Got soem prices on tyres and for the rears (205/60/13) will come to $115 each which is only $50 more than the (185/70/13) that will be going on the front.

Might get the 185's on the pair i have already and then use up the tread on the other pair that I'm still yet to pick up.

Bought an engine stand for the 4k FINALLY. Got the sump off to find that the baffle that goes in the front of the sump has been removed. Need to know weather i need it in there or it can do without it.

Also, how do you get the front main seal out? tried a few different ways and got par of i out but its still in there tight. I just don't wanna screw up the timing cover. I presume u get both the front and rear main out the same way?

CHEERS

Ryan