Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's New Phat Ride

Featured Replies

Here is my latest edition to the collection which will be getting gutted so that the twincam can go into the missus seca, Its an 87 model with a red & black top, Here are some pics:

 

post-1373-1227607784_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1227607795_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1227607812_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-1227607825_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

I can't see pics!! I see now. Nice. So you swapping the engine over or swapping the rego to this one?? It looks pretty good.

Edited by JiP

  • Author
I can't see pics!!

 

I can :P

  • Author
I can't see pics!! I see now. Nice. So you swapping the engine over or swapping the rego to this one?? It looks pretty good.

 

Swapping the engine over, Series 2's are the ghey and have pov looking interior, I prefer the short sleek looking indicators and csx style interior of the series 1.

  • Author
Its got a sunroof tho

I think it looks cool.

 

I might aswell drill a hole in the roof.

  • Author
Fixed...

 

I prefer the Series 2 though, especially the interior....fortunately I don't suffer the ghey Series 2 wheel problem either (got Series 2 SX wheels on there, suit the car to a T)

 

Yes the pizza cutters look shit house.

It's got that boot garnish you wanted....

  • Author

Nah i prefer the series one black one, Slim you up for a tear down this weekend to get my other seca going.

  • Author

God knows but atleast its not as common as the commodore trend...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.