November 26, 200817 yr comment_293205 Repost sorry. And I hate to say it, but have a look at the amount of tyre marks on the ground. He's had multiple takes of every single one of those stunts and I doubt VERY much that its one contiguous run. Creative editing. Yes hes good, but there are plenty that are better. Report
November 26, 200817 yr comment_293206 Still, itd take a fair bit of skill to to that. Edited November 26, 200817 yr by SLO-030 Report
November 26, 200817 yr comment_293208 its not just one run cause you will notice the camera bolted to the outside of the car is bloted in different positions, at the start its placed on the front left gaurd and then its at the back right when he wrecks the bumper. Report
November 26, 200817 yr comment_293222 Still gotta love the backwards around the cone trick... looks awesome Report
November 26, 200817 yr Author comment_293224 Repost or not, I hadnt seen it until someone else posted this to me on MSN tonight. :dance: Either way, its clever and looks cool. :P Report
November 26, 200817 yr comment_293229 He's got nothing. :dance: I polished up 2 of those things in a hyundai excel at a motorkhana on Sunday. :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now