Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Anyone Help Me Find An Old Featured Corolla In Fast 4's

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I have been searching for AGES to find information and details about a dark blue Ke 30 or Ke55 corolla sedan featured in either Fast Fours and Rotaries or Hot Fours and Rotaries. It was featured about 10 or so years ago. I have been searching far and wide but I can't seem to find any information on it.

 

Anyone able to help?

 

Regards,

Paul

  • Author
Two door sedan with a purple/grey chameleon paint job, sporting a rotary engine?

I'm not sure it may have been, I thought it was a midnight blue job, it had 4 spoke chrome mags and was published in around mid to late 1990's. I would know it in an instand if I saw a picture though. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Edited by fitzgeralds

  • Author

It won't let me through without a username and log in - sorry :dance:

It won't let me through without a username and log in - sorry :dance:

Here's a pic from the link

63t7np.jpg

 

Basically it was this:

KE55 sedan

3T-GTE motor and turbo supra gearbox

“HOT 4’S“ magazine issue no 31 and the article was called “THE TOY”.

Engineering report supplied

registration number of this car WAS “TOY-18T”

Microtech Digi series 1 computer

3T-GTE motor in parts (missing crankshaft)

supra 5 speed gearbox

Supra intercooler with piping and “BOV”

miscellaneous conversion parts to suit this motor into a celica including a button clutch!

I also have another complete vehicle (includes doors boot and bonnet etc) to use as a donor car.

Also have 3 Dragway mags to suit!

 

Asking $1800 for everything

  • Author
Here's a pic from the link

63t7np.jpg

 

Basically it was this:

 

Thats the one! Finally after SOOOOOO long!

Do you know what website I could view the specs on? I really want to know what the paint colour was and the model of the wheels.

 

What is included for the $1800?

Thats the one! Finally after SOOOOOO long!

Do you know what website I could view the specs on? I really want to know what the paint colour was and the model of the wheels.

 

What is included for the $1800?

 

id say its a safe bet everything was included for $1800 and nothing remains 10 years later :dance:

*** edit *** >>> it was up for sale again in jan 2008

Edited by styler

I suggest signing up on toymods for more details/photos. The link was the sale ad from the owner posted in January, it appears it was still for sale in April, basically it was stolen and recovered with some bits missing. Best contact him for details through the site.

I have a KE55 sedan that is for sale it has a 3T-GTE motor and turbo supra gearbox. The car was featured in “HOT 4’S“ magazine issue no 31 and the article was called “THE TOY”. The car has been fully engineered and I have managed to get a copy of the report. The registration number of this car was “TOY-18T” I also have a Microtech Digi series 1 computer. Also an almost complete 3T-GTE motor IN PARTS (missing Crankshaft) and a spare supra gearbox also an intercooler with piping and “BOV” but I only have one turbo and manifold unfortunately! I also have some miscellaneous conversion parts to suit this motor into a celica including a button clutch! The car is rusty around the edges but I also have another complete vehicle (includes doors boot and bonnet etc) to use as a donor car.
  • Author
I suggest signing up on toymods for more details/photos. The link was the sale ad from the owner posted in January, it appears it was still for sale in April, basically it was stolen and recovered with some bits missing. Best contact him for details through the site.

Thanks, I have joined up, but I can't seem to find any information anywhere, can you walk me through where to go so I can contact him?

29-01-2008, 12:41 PM

Mathew

Junior Member

1st year Apprentice

 

Join Date: Aug 2006

Location: NSW

Reputation: 99

 

Ke55 Corolla Sedan With Engineered 3T-GTE Turbo Motor - Sydney - $1800

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I have a KE55 sedan that is for sale it has a 3T-GTE motor and turbo supra gearbox. The car was featured in “HOT 4’S“ magazine issue no 31 and the article was called “THE TOY”. The car has been fully engineered and I have managed to get a copy of the report. The registration number of this car was “TOY-18T” I also have a Microtech Digi series 1 computer. Also an almost complete 3T-GTE motor IN PARTS (missing Crankshaft) and a spare supra gearbox also an intercooler with piping and “BOV” but I only have one turbo and manifold unfortunately! I also have some miscellaneous conversion parts to suit this motor into a celica including a button clutch! The car is rusty around the edges but I also have another complete vehicle (includes doors boot and bonnet etc) to use as a donor car.

 

KE55 sedan

3T-GTE motor and turbo supra gearbox

“HOT 4’S“ magazine issue no 31 and the article was called “THE TOY”.

Engineering report supplied

registration number of this car WAS “TOY-18T”

Microtech Digi series 1 computer

3T-GTE motor in parts (missing crankshaft)

supra 5 speed gearbox

Supra intercooler with piping and “BOV”

miscellaneous conversion parts to suit this motor into a celica including a button clutch!

I also have another complete vehicle (includes doors boot and bonnet etc) to use as a donor car.

Also have 3 Dragway mags to suit!

 

Asking $1800 for everything!

 

This is a repost as I have now dragged everything out of the garage and have photos.

 

Contact Matt on mobile 0418628433 or home 98632706 for more details.

 

Email [email protected]

Pretty sure I seen this on Ebay.. not too long ago as well.. Has a bit of rust I think now, it isn't like it is in the photo anymore.

 

 

Good luck with it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.