Ke35 Ca18det Qld Help

lonedrift

Members dont see this ad

how much are you planning on spending to do ur conversion. I would work out a plan of attack of what you are going to do and what power you are after before you start otherwise you will end up doing things more then once. I have a Ke35 coupe with a ca18det running a gt25/40 (gt28/76r) making 320rwhp, hilux diff, Pbr 290mm brakes, if you wanna know anything message. I m in brisbane

how much are you planning on spending to do ur conversion. I would work out a plan of attack of what you are going to do and what power you are after before you start otherwise you will end up doing things more then once. I have a Ke35 coupe with a ca18det running a gt25/40 (gt28/76r) making 320rwhp, hilux diff, Pbr 290mm brakes, if you wanna know anything message. I m in brisbane

i don't want to do half a job i am looking at putting the hilux diff under from the start and do some thing with the brakes and suspension i am looking at the 200 HP to the 250 HP so if you have any good idea that i should do i wood love to now thanks :yes:

hey mate i can supply blue plate, rwc rego and hilux diff, all you have to do is put it together in a proffesional manner, i'm in brissy if it helps

What model hilux diff. You really wanna be using something from a rn10-rn13, otherwise you ll have to have it shortned. If you do get one a suggest Aussie diffs at currimbin for have the spring platforms etc welded on and get them to do disc brake conversion while its there.

By the way you can buy mine if you want all the work is done. Owes me over 30k message me for a price

What model hilux diff. You really wanna be using something from a rn10-rn13, otherwise you ll have to have it shortned. If you do get one a suggest Aussie diffs at currimbin for have the spring platforms etc welded on and get them to do disc brake conversion while its there.

We use late hilux diffs (stronger)delivered ready to bolt in, core supplied, any length, various bolt paterns, discs or drums, spools, lsds, painted, various ratios, if you look at my ke38 thread you'll see one fitted

We use late hilux diffs (stronger)delivered ready to bolt in, core supplied, any length, various bolt paterns, discs or drums, spools, lsds, painted, various ratios, if you look at my ke38 thread you'll see one fitted, these are made to fit all small cars if you have something we aren,t jigged up for just supply us with an original diff and we'll make to suit

Edited by curly

I used the standard cross memeber as well all i did was cut the brackets off the cross member and attached them to the motor with some range rover rubber engine mounts and lowered the motor into the engine bay and marked where the brackets need to be cut to allow them to sit flat against the cross memeber. I then cut them with a grinder and re welded to the cross memeber