R31 Struts And Brakes

13bke26

Members dont see this ad

Steering arm to strut bolt spacing is the same , i think you would need to remove the spring seat and put on some coil overs on or another smaller diametre spring/seats onto the strut , yeah as Jono says talk to Bananaman or YLD-16T on toymods they both have this setup in there cars

• 2 years later...

Feel like i've missed out on all the info and can't seem to find it. new to all this and have my ke20 safely stored and slowly worked on in the garage. got the r31 struts, ordered the coil over sleeve kit. is the camber plates all that i need afterwards in order to hook the stuff up? i'm good on the tools but however, lack when it comes to modification knowledge. happy to keep the 250mm rotors. starting small. n/a 4age 16v. but i feel that this will be an important mod if i wish to make more power down the track. also, any info or links to what diff/rear setup would or should be a appropriate and a brake booster as it doesn't have one which you all would know. something or anything would guys! cheers

• 7 years later...