Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 B16a Rwd

Featured Replies

  • Author

OK thanks for the advice.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mid engine rear wheel drive. No diff problems, no gear box problems. Fabricating IRS is going to be a bitch though...

 

 

I DO actually know someone who has pulled this off. He put a 2L injected Camira motor midmount in a Honda City. I believe it's competing in club motorsport in Victoria now.

  • Author

It will probably work out cheaper to just put a sr20 in it.

:) just a bit

I DO actually know someone who has pulled this off. He put a 2L injected Camira motor midmount in a Honda City. I believe it's competing in club motorsport in Victoria now.

Pics, link, info, contact details, anything?

Thousand? ouch

machq: I've got external pics on my other computer, I'll start a new thread when I find it.

 

Killer: Good, so you're at least half realistic on the cost. :) A much easier and in the long run better conversion.

  • Author

Well that was around the cost to get someone to do it all but I'm getting my sisters boyfriend to do it and I'm helping. He runs www.erd.com.au its nissans but he still knows his shit.

  • Author

HE did sggest 4age 20v bottom end with 16v head then turbo

I DO actually know someone who has pulled this off. He put a 2L injected Camira motor midmount in a Honda City. I believe it's competing in club motorsport in Victoria now.

 

I thought you were going to say the early fwd civic that looks like a frog that has a custom kit on it and has a rear mounted b16 out at willowbank flat track.

  • Author

Are there forged pistons in the 4age?

Edited by Killerolla

Are there forged pistons in the 4age?

 

No but the 4agze does.

woops double post

Edited by curly

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.