Where Are They

DEEONE

Members dont see this ad

it's even on this forum somewhere if you look :D his workshop is in logan village industrial estate, i helped him move there

beau yates gets a big wrap in hpi9, he even scares a jap D1 drifter, amazing skill and good setup by ricol automotive

Edited by Super Jamie

man I saw pics of that WRX. I am so dissapointed in him. he probably has no choice (sponsors said drive this so he had to) but man.... a f@$king wrx for drift.

that is so gay. I would rather his sprinter any day. no matter how good a wrx it. the mere fact that they had to convert it to rear wheel drive. you can't even drift them stock.

but yeah he's one of the most consistent drifter out there. I hope he tells them to get f@$ked and goes back to the sprinter.

Why's no-one ever get excited about FWD? I know I had tonnes of fun in my gf's Starlet when I took it racing. First I found out that it spun out really easily (lift-off oversteer). Then I had my fun by using this to let the tail just start to slip, then stomp the loud pedal to get some nice 4-wheel drifts going. GREAT stuff!!!

FWD can be fun, I loved my Lancer GSR for that (CB, so FWD). Tailhappy (like Hal), lift off on turn in and just stomp on the loud pedal all the way through, it was great! Until it ended up on it's lid at QR...

My Satria GTi is also heaps of fun. Doesn't oversteer, or understeer, very neutral and sticks like glue to everything. Very predictable and a whole heap of fun to run around through the range with!

wrong wheel drive is fun if you have no driving skill or do but just want to get in and blast and not get into alot of trouble. but once you start increasing power levels or wanting to get technical about your handling, there's only so much FF can do before you really should just witch to rwd :D

wrong wheel drive is fun if you have no driving skill or do but just want to get in and blast and not get into alot of trouble. but once you start increasing power levels or wanting to get technical about your handling, there's only so much FF can do before you really should just witch to rwd :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that FWD is better or anything, it's just that some people seem to forget that you can have fun in FWD, AWD, or RWD if you drive it in a particular manner. You will generally go much faster in AWD or RWD, but fun can still be had in FWD. Even if it is a completely standard '98 model Starlet!