Ke70 (and Other Low Power Cars) Drifting

ket000

Hey all,

This probably belongs in a different topic but oh well...

Just got to thinking, who else out there drifts (or tries) a ke70 or other low powered car?

you don't see many out there even driven by beginners, i drift a ke70 4k at archerfield even after i put my open centre back in :jamie:

Just bored and wondered is all

post-5774-1229328547_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

yee boy. I'm a sucker for drifting 4k powahed ke70s. got a locker atm in a 5 speed but needs to come out reagency defect -.- haha red one is old ride white is current. red one was in yougaffit (you pull it) lonsdale

post-6083-1229329854_thumb.jpg

post-6083-1229329901_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jamin

i can manage to get a sideways on a long sweeping bend in 3rd with my ke30 (3k)

and on tighter corners i just go flat foot in second and manage to get sideways

i get a lot of body roll tho which sucks

i find the wet too hard to control so i tends to stay away from doin stupid stuff in the wet on the streets

Lot of people think a Weber is a mass power upgradeee. My gosh. Looks good boys.

Only cause its bigger, mixes the fuel and air better, can help rev faster which makes the car seem more powerful!!..... gotta love illusions lol

don't think ive had me current ride sideways in dry, tyres too good, motor too crap.

Though the supercharged 4k KE70 i got does it pretty well :y: :)

Yeah i think we all have too grippy a tyre lol

Its easyier drifting with speed but if you know archerfield its soo tight lol, i use stock 13'' wheels with lots of pressure that helps then its down to how you use the weight.

I;m wanting to put a different engine in soon not sure what though