Ke70 (and Other Low Power Cars) Drifting

ket000

Members dont see this ad

haha i used to be able to get my ke55 slidding in the wet, ages ago swang it out sideways coming onto port road didnt notice a keto wagon behind me then followed me to petrol station asking what engine was in it and was suprised it was a 4k. don't know if hes a member on here? But in the dry it would fail with the good old body roll(N)

Edited by rundell

Lot of people think a Weber is a mass power upgradeee. My gosh. Looks good boys.

It is for me, since my Aisin (stock) carby has a broken secondary vacuum (AS I'VE BEEN TOLD) and 2nd jet isn't working, meaning half the fuel, and half the power.

My friend had the same problem in his Sigma, which went pretty horrid, so he fixed it, and now it runs almost twice as good. So hopefully I'll be getting LOTS more

fuel into my motor, giving me LOTS more power, making drifts a LOT more funner :P

I liked that video of the KE70 before. Wish I knew where some cool roads like that were. :lmao:

Honestly guys, you should have realized it would only be a matter of time before a Mod looked in here.

I haven't had a look mainly because the thread title contained the word "drift" and I knew as soon as I looked the I'd start getting a migraine.

You all KNOW that discussing illegal actions on this board is not acceptable. It's all fun and games until you screw up.

The roads are not race tracks. Do somethng useful and join a car club.

:lmao:

Edited by Redwarf