Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lobethal Lights Cruise

Featured Replies

I can't go to this myself as my car is unregistered as of late, but I thought it would be a good idea to take a cruise up to the lights. Meet up before hand and hang out and then go see the lights.

 

I will be in Lobethal from now until christmas eve except sunday and monday so i could still meet up with yous or whatever just without my car :)

 

I know its a bit late notice as the roads are only cut off for it until christmas eve, but I thought I'd share the idea anyways.

 

Merry Christmas!!

Lexxi,

xoxo

  • Replies 41
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there everynight. i think the roads go back to normal on dec 31st. you are bound to see people in rollas around. I saw some dude in a blue ke70 last night with some 13's with heaps of dish. if you want to catch up just look out for a datsun 1200 ute with a realll annoying horn near the bottom deli. thats where we chill. If people want to walk around and see the lights. Pageant night is best for it..

 

Dave.

Edited by Gemho3

What night is the pageant on then? I went a few years back in my rolla and found it very frustrating with the traffic. walking might be a better idea.

Its on this tuesday night. I'm going to drive to gumeracha and catch a lift in with a mate, can't stand traffic at night, specially where people are drinking and carrying on.

  • Author
Its on this tuesday night. I'm going to drive to gumeracha and catch a lift in with a mate, can't stand traffic at night, specially where people are drinking and carrying on.

Oh oh I'm going then too!

well anyone wanna catch up tomrrow night? Take a cruise to lobethal then catch up and walk round if people don't wanna drive?

well anyone wanna catch up tomrrow night? Take a cruise to lobethal then catch up and walk round if people don't wanna drive?
could be keen, probably only bring the daily though

I'm keen. ill prolly meet you there. ill be in the getz :bash:

ok well where is everyone meeting for this last minute cruise

i might be up for it

  • Author

If everyone's gonna walk you should meet at the Foodland carpark, its pretty huge, its on the main street. Meet in the back corner opposite the entrance to it.

 

Oh and the pageant starts at 7.30 tonight, so yous might want to meet at like 7?

Edited by Lexxi[ke35]

Well sounds like we got 6 or so people. I have no idea how long it takes to get to lobie but would a meet at the colonades carpark near the woolies servo be aiight?

  • Author

Well Dave and I are at Lobie, and Tume isn't too far away, so its up to the three of you who aren't.

well me and ryan are cruisin up soon

we'll see you guys at foodland at 7

you guys better be there! lol

Seen the boys gathering at foodland, sorry can't make it, other half had an emergancy and needed nail glue from the chemist :bash:

 

and we have the whole relatives thing happening in full swing :y:

ohhhh

so we were supposed to meet in the back corner -on FOOT

our bad

we were walkin around for ages but couldnt find you guys

sucks but oh well

more planning would probs help next time me thinks lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.