December 25, 200817 yr comment_301448 Hey guys I'm after a AE112r turbo extra long sump plug for oil return with fitting for my 4agte for an easy oil return. can anyone help me find where i can one form? or anyone have the plug and fitting for sale? I'm in south australia for local shops. cheers, davey Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301456 I think you may have the wrong information (I have not seen one so I could be wrong) as I don't see the turbo drain going into the sump plug as it would be prone to damage and the oil would not be draining the way its meant to be. Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301491 I think my mate used a sump from a 4age which had an oil cooler but i'm not sure about that. I took the sump off and had a fitting welded/brazed into it. Report
December 25, 200817 yr Author comment_301528 yeah I'm trying to avoid that ^^ lol don't want to pull the motor out again! I swear they come on all of the ae112r turbo corollas, seen one at work, anyone whos got an ae112 to help me and not make me look like I'm crazy :) cheers Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301546 I've just looked at the manual, and the only thing they have in here is "remove the union bolt, and drain the oil into a container" I've also put in the diagram with all the componentry. oil_components.pdf does this help? Lesley :) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301547 Pic C shows the return pipe but it also has a different sump to a normal A series, I wouldnt use one on a 4age. Report
December 26, 200817 yr Author comment_301572 hmm i see so it wouldnt fit? or just not be good at all? thanks for the pic! thats what i am after :) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301584 It would fit but would stick out like dogs balls and the first thing your sump hits would make oil piss out everywhere. Report
December 26, 200817 yr Author comment_301704 yeah i got told this, was thinking a little guard for it! anyone know where do get these?!?!?!?!?1 Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301712 You might get away with using a 4age oil cooler return and bolt, I don't know the thread size of the bolt so I'm not sure if it would work but would be great if it did . Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301824 you are talking about the oil return from the turbo on a 7a-fte, I'm sure it was a 1.8 litre engine, I know the part and what you are talking about. A spare parts place that knows what they are doing should be able to get it for you. Failing that, I know at least one person on this forum has this engine with this part in their corolla, because I serviced it at work, if they are nice enough they can get you their VIN number and then you can order the parts from toyota :) Robert. Report
December 27, 200817 yr Author comment_301871 Yes that i what i am talking about, people don't know what it is as its an import, i work at toyota and they don't have it on the system (great :)) good thinkin trev! i think that might work, anyone have measurements of the sump plug? Lesley ? ;) Report
December 27, 200817 yr comment_302076 I have NOOO idea about measurements, but I did find more diagrams with part numbers if it helps? This is the oil cooler and filter, I have another page with Oil Separator if you need it, but his one has the oil filter on it... more_components_and_part_numbers.pdf Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now