Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where To Find This Part!?!

Featured Replies

Hey guys

 

I'm after a AE112r turbo extra long sump plug for oil return with fitting for my 4agte for an easy oil return.

 

 

can anyone help me find where i can one form? or anyone have the plug and fitting for sale?

 

 

I'm in south australia for local shops.

 

 

cheers,

davey

I think you may have the wrong information (I have not seen one so I could be wrong) as I don't see the turbo drain going into the sump plug as it would be prone to damage and the oil would not be draining the way its meant to be.

I think my mate used a sump from a 4age which had an oil cooler but i'm not sure about that.

 

I took the sump off and had a fitting welded/brazed into it.

  • Author

yeah I'm trying to avoid that ^^ lol don't want to pull the motor out again!

 

 

I swear they come on all of the ae112r turbo corollas, seen one at work, anyone whos got an ae112 to help me and not make me look like I'm crazy :)

 

 

cheers

I've just looked at the manual, and the only thing they have in here is "remove the union bolt, and drain the oil into a container" I've also put in the diagram with all the componentry.

 

oil_components.pdf

 

does this help?

 

Lesley :)

Pic C shows the return pipe but it also has a different sump to a normal A series, I wouldnt use one on a 4age.

  • Author

hmm i see so it wouldnt fit? or just not be good at all?

 

 

thanks for the pic! thats what i am after :)

It would fit but would stick out like dogs balls and the first thing your sump hits would make oil piss out everywhere.

  • Author

yeah i got told this, was thinking a little guard for it!

 

 

anyone know where do get these?!?!?!?!?1

You might get away with using a 4age oil cooler return and bolt, I don't know the thread size of the bolt so I'm not sure if it would work but would be great if it did .

you are talking about the oil return from the turbo on a 7a-fte, I'm sure it was a 1.8 litre engine, I know the part and what you are talking about.

 

A spare parts place that knows what they are doing should be able to get it for you. Failing that, I know at least one person on this forum has this engine with this part in their corolla, because I serviced it at work, if they are nice enough they can get you their VIN number and then you can order the parts from toyota :)

 

Robert.

  • Author

Yes that i what i am talking about, people don't know what it is as its an import, i work at toyota and they don't have it on the system (great :))

 

 

good thinkin trev! i think that might work, anyone have measurements of the sump plug? Lesley ?

 

 

;)

I have NOOO idea about measurements, but I did find more diagrams with part numbers if it helps? This is the oil cooler and filter, I have another page with Oil Separator if you need it, but his one has the oil filter on it...

 

 

 

more_components_and_part_numbers.pdf

its not an import, it was locally developed.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.