April 7, 200521 yr comment_38508 yes well... ummmm... i did put 80's plastic on my little beast...... Report
April 7, 200521 yr comment_38515 Mmm, 80's style. Don't worry, it'll be popular again one day. Just remember, style goes around in cycles, and we've been through the 60's again, we're mid-way through reliving the 70's, so the 80's can't be too far off. What're your favourite tunes for playing while cruising? Duran Duran? Robert Palmer? The Cure? P.S. I'm not trying to have a go at you, I just think that music being played should suit the car, and I reckon the artists I've mentioned would go excellently with your cool 80's-flash-back-mobile. Report
April 8, 200521 yr Author comment_38588 CAUSE I WANA TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! HAHAHA> Seriously, to be different Report
April 8, 200521 yr comment_38609 fair enough, i can appreciate that. i have a 33 yearold car with a carby and points ignition and i haven't swapped to a 4ag to be different as well :dance: even though i keep looking at your car and thinking "why does he have a skyline in his sig? oh yeah!" :D i'd like to see some pics of the car from the front quarter, to give an idea of the overall package Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now