January 11, 200917 yr comment_306816 ok so then they will do all the legal welding and stuff like that I got my struts chopped down with a pedders coilover sleeve as pictured done through pedders in Warrigal Rd Moorabbin. I know some of the Frankston boys also had theirs done by Pedders in Frankston. I dropped off the struts with the shocks that i wanted to use. Pedders supplied the coilover sleeves, springs and bump stops. They did all the cutting and welding. You have to supply the shocks, so they know what length to chop the struts to. Pedders final cost was $500. I originally got quoted $1000 but once i mentioned that the Frankston boys got it done for $500 and that i would just take my business there.......he soon wised up and gave it to me for $500 (trade price). I think GT Suspension in Flemington had the adjustable strut tops advertised on their website a year or two back, but their site is down now. Might be worth giving them a call. Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306852 http://www.pedders.com.au/storeFinder/1 take your pick dF Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now