Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girl Only Cruise

Featured Replies

hi all

just want to no if there would be any chicks interested in goin on a cruise ... I'm new to all this and would like to get to no some other chicks that are into the modified car seen...

 

thinking of doing a gold coast to noosa run

 

 

thanks .....

lol we had a cruise for rollaclub and got like 10memebers there, so if you had a chick cruise you would be lucky to get another person coming

I'll come but i aint a chick lol

I'll come but i aint a chick lol

 

 

With what car dude? Thought you got damaged?

  • Author

well can we get a cruise together then girls and guys just trying to make some new friends

  • Author
Well if your planning on making this a mixed cruise, I'm keen to come.

 

 

yeah any one can come just would like to meet new people and see what else is out there..............

it would be great if we could get sum girls out on this cruise but

I will come and bring the missus, Well it will be her car.

My cruise has it's own girls group :y: I need more people too, there are currently more females in their group than there are in any other group, apart from dailies.

My cruise has it's own girls group :yak: I need more people too, there are currently more females in their group than there are in any other group, apart from dailies.

This cruise you're referring to, is this the one you've posted on boost and tocau? Cause I've rsvp'd to the girls group for that, are there heaps for chicks coming???

  • Author
This cruise you're referring to, is this the one you've posted on boost and tocau? Cause I've rsvp'd to the girls group for that, are there heaps for chicks coming???

 

i post it on boost but no i don't think it well go ahead at the moment

i post it on boost but no i don't think it well go ahead at the moment

 

It is, there's something like 7 girls coming. I'm just finalising the route now, shall get an email out to everybody before I go away at the end of the week :D

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm female. I don't think anybody realised until I changed my profile pic...

Edited by mensch

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.