Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Motorvation 2010 Rollaclub Entry

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

As most of you know I was planning on having my car in Motorvation this weekend. A month ago I decided that instead of rushing the resto I would hold off until next year.

 

Who else would like to be in a Rollaclub group entry to Motorvation Mid Jan 2010??

 

We don't have to stick to WA cars, this should be enough time for people in other states to organise to drive over if they would like to be involved. Every year there are a few entrants that have come from Summer Nats to be at Motorvation, so it can be done!

If Garnett stops buying cars and we get the race car started\finished.......

 

 

I don't think anyone would be impressed by my t18, ae82 or ke70

 

I'll hope to have my Twin Charger T18 finished by July, so i'll try not to crash it before 2010, and might get those little nicks and what not in Allie straightened out, and a fresh coat of paint laid over...

I'm hoping to have my pig ready for it, going to go hardcore on it this year.

I'm sick of it sitting around doing nothing

  • Author

Hey Chris, what about the Ke20??

 

I would also love to have Madrolla's Ke10 with us!

my ke70 should be running dirty nissan by then.

definate interest shown

NOOOO!! Not a nissan powered car! :|

 

 

I'd love to see the KE70 nissan 1.8 turbo VS the T18 Toyota 1.8 turbo face off down the strip...

But should we let him sit with us? He'll be shunned by both toyota owners and nissan owners alike. haha

I'd love to see the KE70 nissan 1.8 turbo VS the T18 Toyota 1.8 turbo face off down the strip...

But should we let him sit with us? He'll be shunned by both toyota owners and nissan owners alike. haha

 

haha but motorvation is all about sticking engines in cars that don't belong.

i remember last time i went a RB powered hilux, a 350 in a ke55 etc.

 

plus theres nothing wrong with a CA powered 70. in fact its a brilliant idea

josh just wants someone cool to drift battle his ke70 with :y: hahaaha

 

ca VS ca

 

and its only a 70, not like an ultra uber rare ke10/11 or tofu delivering ae86.

so throwing a dirty motor in isnt going to make it any worse than a4kc :)

josh just wants someone cool to drift battle his ke70 with :y: hahaaha

 

ca VS ca

 

and its only a 70, not like an ultra uber rare ke10/11 or tofu delivering ae86.

so throwing a dirty motor in isnt going to make it any worse than a4kc :)

 

you know you'll win.

panelvan + ca = non existant traction haha

 

while I'm here, what are the regulations with entering?

 

do you need nice paint/nice interior/nice engine bay or does it just have to do skids?

  • Author

You need to be able to provide 3 decent photos: Exterior, Interior, and Engine Bay.

 

That (and a couple hundred bucks) will get you in, but I don't want to aim for minimum standards..

It's a Car Show for Show Cars!

12 months notice should be enough to get your cars in to shape without spending too much??

 

And I was joking about the nissan power.... sorta.

i think I'm gonna be pushing it then.

 

i'll do my best.

 

would seat covers pass?

  • Author

If body is straight and seats are the only consern, try to get ones that fit well (don't look like covers), shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.