Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hog's Breath Lunch **** Redcliffe ****

Next Hog's Breath Dinner **** Redcliffe **** 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Which date suits you? All Saturdays

    • 21st March
      30%
      3
    • 28th March
      40%
      4
    • 4th April
      30%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

OK Guys & Gals

 

Booking will be confirmed for 15....So we should be OK.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

So Jon...Are you thinking around 11:30 departure from Shell at Nudgee??

 

I will probably be there in some type of vehicle (no rolla on the road atm) :(

If not, I will meet you at Redcliffe waterfront...Will know more on the day..........

Ok sweet, is there a dress code I don't wanna rock up in my thongs and shorts and be told sorry mate your too casual

  • Author
Hey can you send me the addy of the Hogs just in case then??

Redcliffe Parade, REDCLIFFE

Just before the Redcliffe Jetty

Ok sweet, is there a dress code I don't wanna rock up in my thongs and shorts and be told sorry mate your too casual

As far as I know it should be OK to wear plugga's...they are across the road from the beach after all.

  • Author

I might actually put some real shoes on for this little outing, give me plugga's a break for once.....

God damn, Why can't I have money this week, FFS.....

lol I'm poorer than a bum myself this week but I'm stretching my budget a little to accomodate

 

ill go out and start tarting the car up now hehe

Edited by Ella

AAWWW thats heaps sick aye cause I don't own shoes and I found my thongs (stolen from a sleepig bum) :(

 

Think I might be driving the AE92 hopully she feels like being a good girl :)

Please don't pay-out my UNDER CONSTRUCTION rolla º.º

hehe rain always brings the lulz, but it only sprinkled then stopped here and I'm in redcliffe :(

 

hopefully it stays away so we can get some nice happy snaps hehehe

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.