March 28, 200917 yr comment_331962 well guys that was a fun day :( whooos got better pics than my fail phone camera ones? Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_331976 :) your car will prolly be in there somewhere I felt like a baby you had all older model cars. Ah well good times need to get another spot to take pics. Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_331978 Oi KENT here is the lincoln that I was talking bout. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=28518 Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_332036 Good day boys. Here are my pics... No special order. Mostly random... Ash you may have wiped it out but it still exists in memory. Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_332079 Damn who is that sexy fella on the AE????? Hook me up :) I can give you his email address. lOl Report
March 28, 200917 yr comment_332094 Corollas? Where? I was distracted by the pure unadulterated sexiness of Teddy's Ovlov. Report
March 29, 200917 yr comment_332223 You guys were worried about my Nissan at the camping trip. Bloody volvo drivers :) Report
March 31, 200917 yr comment_332802 I wanna come on one of these cruises, sounds better than the ones ive been doing by myself! Edited March 31, 200917 yr by TC16 Report
March 31, 200917 yr Author comment_332902 I wanna come on one of these cruises, sounds better than the ones ive been doing by myself! A lot of things are better with a group, than going solo.... :wink: Report
March 31, 200917 yr comment_332957 The next one is up mate. Come on down. We'll be doing a night time dinner and hills run. :wink: Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333667 I just remembered something. Did anyone see Herbie on Saturday?? I couldn't get my camera fast enough :bash: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now