Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trav_555's Second Ke70

Featured Replies

yea she is a good bargain, I'm stoked

 

ajax sounds like a plan will it work on carpet or just vinyl?

 

also i was thinking of one of those smell bombs for houses or something

 

Cheers

 

Travis

 

Just lightly on the vinyl Travis, I once used some sort of leather gel on mt vinyl lounge and it cracked allover I only use Armour oil now

  • Replies 51
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

ive heard mixed reviews on armour all

 

i have a cheaper rip off of armour all and it seems to be good in my dads ute ill give it a go tomorow

 

and no I'm never gonna give in and join it ahaha

 

cheers guys

 

also i got a quote for my other car to be fully sanded back and painted that xr6 orange i want = $1800 or add $500 and he will do inside doors :hmm:

 

stoked as

  • 2 weeks later...
Ive heard mixed reviews on Armour all

 

i have a cheaper rip off of armour all and it seems to be good in my dads ute ill give it a go tomorow

 

and no I'm never gonna give in and join it ahaha

 

cheers guys

 

also i got a quote for my other car to be fully sanded back and painted that xr6 orange i want = $1800 or add $500 and he will do inside doors :D

 

stoked as

I have been using Armour for years with no damaged vinyl, i guess if the vinyl is all-ready so cracked and dry it may be damaged when re hydrated, I am keen to hear from anyone who has had any problems with it to explain what happened to them.

I've got to go back to the trimmer who recovered my seats to get some clips. I'll ask him what he recommends.

  • Author

alright well i crashed the black ke70 the other night, fixed it in 4 hours at super fast pace as i wanted to be able to drive to hit the pub ahaha

 

so yea had to use light and surround and grill and bonnet of this car to put onto so so begins the steps to getting all panels to black car so the black one can be resprayed

 

pics of damage when i can be bothered to transfer from my phone

 

cheers

 

Travis

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

can't be bothered connecting my phone :P

 

but i might have that jdm 4age package with everything in a couple of weeks!!!!!

 

gonna hopefully do a trade for work done on his ute for it :wink:

 

I'm stoked!!

 

finally can do something to the car apart from pulling things out of it, but i still have to do some more of that :hmm:

 

cheers

 

Travis

can't be bothered connecting my phone :hmm:

 

Get a bluetooth usb dongle for your computer. You'll never need a cable again :wink:

Just click send on your phone and bang, picture is on your pc! Costs about 20 bucks i think.

Edited by Johno

  • Author

laptop has bluetooth built in but my sister is always on the laptop, + I'm heaps lazy have to turn laptop on and stuff ahaha, i will do it soon though don't worry :wink:

I got one off ebay for $2 plus $5 postage. Works well for what I want.

I got one off ebay for $2 plus $5 postage. Works well for what I want.

My laptop has bluetooth built in too but if i had a computer that does not have it i would get a dongle for it for sure.

  • Author

yea i was thinking about getting it for my main one, that cheap as phil might be worth it :wink:

 

mmm want moneyz

  • Author

ok people

 

hooked in after a big night out on the town as i was ditched by people the next morning, so after 4 hours sleep i headed down to the workshop and strted ripping out the dash to get it ready for track/installing ae71 clutch

 

now it is an auto ke70, and i will be fitting a ae71 manual pedal box to it

 

heres photos

 

Image043.jpg

 

Image042.jpg

 

thats what my dash looked like 2.5 hours later, i have neough taken out right? cause i d ont think theres much left i can take out :P

 

cheers

 

Travis

 

ALSO, where can i get some dry ice to get rid of the sound deadener? cheers

Edited by trav_555

she's really gutted haha 2and a half hours later shit man work fast much!!!!!

  • Author

i wanted to be able to drive to the pub....

haha yeah that'll motivate any1 :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.